2 days intensive theoretical and hands on endodontic course for the serious general practitioner who wishes to expand and update their knowledge in the latest endodontic techniques and instruments.
During the hands on sessions the delegates will experience complete endodontic treatment on at least 3 molar teeth, rubber dam placement techniques, local anaesthesia techniques including intraosseous and retreatment techniques.
– Rationale of endodontic treatment.
– Diagnosis and treatment planning.
– Local anaesthesia techniques.
– Rubber dam isolation.
– Access cavities.
– Modern instrumentation techniques including reciprocation.
– Contemporary irrigation techniques.
– Modern obturation techniques including bio ceramics.
– Retreatment techniques.
– Ethical considerations.