In the last years, the advancement in endodonticic instrumental, bio materials and CBCT imaging, coupled with enhanced visibility with operating microscopes, drastically increased the success rates and predictability of endodontic microsurgery. Microinstruments, ultrasonic tips, and new root-end filling materials have dramatically increased the success percentage over 90%. The use of a modern Endodontic microsurgery protocol, represents one of the most important procedures in endodontic treatment.
This course aims to teach you the new role of the endodontic surgery in a predictable treatment plan, the indications and contraindications to the endo-surgery, and the pre-operative exam; anatomy problems, dental problems, periodontal problems. It also aims to expand on surgical armamentarium and surgical devices, the suture, flaps design, Osteotomy and apical resection. Learn about the root end filling – SUPER-EBA VS Bioceramic materials.
- Understanding why endodontics microsurgery is one of the most important procedures in the endodontic treatment
- Understand the surgical techniques in respect of the parodontal tissue
- Understand the filling materials involved in root end filling and and evaluate their appropriateness to given clinical situations
- Improved suturing materials
- Understand the team approach to surgical endodontics and critically evaluate its implementation in specific contexts