If you place dental implants and want predictable results, you must learn about PRF, peri-implantitis and marginal bone loss on this extremely popular lecture&hands-on seminar.
On day 1 the focus will be on hard and soft tissue regeneration with PRF, on human biology and peri-implantitis.
• A-PRF+, i-PRF, Sticky Bone, new protocols
• Hard tissue regeneration
• Soft tissue regeneration
• Peri-implantitis and marginal bone loss
• Biological factors for long-term success
Day 2 includes suturing techniques, practical phlebotomy demonstration and hands-on session as drawing blood from your patient is necessary.
• New PRF protocols
• Phlebotomy and suture course
• Using the blood centrifuge
• Preparing PRF membranes and plugs
• Preparing liquid PRF
• Mixing PRF with GBR materials
• Soft brushing technique
Don’t miss this opportunity, as this course promises to provide the most comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge to use PRF in your daily practice.
Register at https://www.dentaliceberg.com