This course is aimed to teach the clinician the basic to advanced techniques of implant placement. The lectures are live and fully interactive.
Online Dental Implantology Course Objectives:
- To introduce dentists to Basic and Advanced Dental Implantology.
- To enable dentists to treat simple to difficult cases in which dental implants may complement or enhance the oral rehabilitation of the patient.
These lectures will cover the following topics:
- Course overall review
- Placement of implants into infected sites
- Platelet rich fibrin and dental implants
- Piezoelectric surgery
- Prognosis of dental implants
- Complications of dental implants
- Sinus floor augmentation
- Hard tissue grafting
- Guided bone regeneration
- Split-crest technique
- Diagnosis and types of dental implants
- OsteoCare Maxi Z two-piece dental implants
- OsteoCare Maxi Z flat end
- Mini/Midi ball implants
- Mini/Midi post and Mai Z one-piece dental implants
- Dental implant prosthetics
- Unconventional surgical techniques
After each lecture is completed there is a discussion period for any queries attendees may have, (Professor Zahran can also arrange one on one meetings if required).