Dental photography is an integral part of daily practice. However, it is often a subject which causes much frustration. By following a simple recipe, with a little practice and the correct equipment, dental photography should be easy and stress-free.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the relevant information in order to make clinical photography a part of normal daily practice.
- Understand the crucial role photography plays in everyday dentistry
- Understand the basic kit required to take excellent photos
- Understand the basic dental settings, aperture, shutter speed and exposure
- Familiarise yourself with the standardised dental and orthodontic views
- Understand photographic failures and why they occurred