This is a comprehensive introduction to Surgical and Restorative dentistry. Each delegate is given the opportunity to place 3 implants in a patient that is provided by the course, to experience placement in Straightforward indications including single tooth and edentulous arch. The restorative module also includes treating patients and you will experience impression taking and the fitting of the implant structure.
Delegates will be given access to our online education platform for self-study purposes and access to a mentor.
OVER THE FOUR MODULES DELEGATES WILL GAIN AN IN-DEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF:
- Patient selection and examination
- Treatment planning and gaining patient consent
- Implant design and selection
- Basic surgical procedures including aseptic techniques
- Restorative procedures including uncovering of implant and impression taking
- Lab communication
- Fitting final restoration
- Implant care and maintenance